Hanged Doll

Oooh i really really loved this one! I've read it like 6 years ago (or more, not sure) and it kept me awake all night till i finished reaidng it all! I recommend it if you are into psychological, mystery, horror-ish mangas~

Great one.

Aggregator gang
Is this a new translation, or a reposting of the old one that was on Batoto?

I really liked the comic, but that translation literally made my head hurt after a while.

Oh gosh I love this story, thanks for translating it!! I remember the old translation. . . . . oof

I read this years ago, so a new (better) translation huh? Very good!

Any newcomers make absolutely sure to read this in the long strip format. You almost have to read it that way for the full impact.

Power Uploader
@Rhyrhygogo Looks like they split up, but still producing webtoon. Carnby went on to write the pretty well-known Bastard. Aruani's works are untranslated in English.

I have never been so excited to reread a webtoon. Thanks so much for retranslating it! It's so nice to know what all these characters actual names are.... I... just don't miss reading "Mike" or "Dexter" at all lol. Somehow those names were what kicked me out of the story more than anything else in the translation...

Thanks again @Death Toll Scans!!!

Users who are viewing this thread