Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Episode 5

I feel for the MC because that's what happened to me too. Sat down to pee and nothing came out, then the pain from the pressure came in. Called in the attendant who helped me walk to the observation room where, unlike the MC, the nurses were able to put a catheter back in. I was still discharged a couple days later with an appointment at my local clinic to take it out a week later. Again like the MC, the first real pee was weird...

Contributor
It appears that learning (some) Japanese from reading shounen manga is not solely limited to American devil gaijin weebs.

Double-page supporter
I had trouble peeing after having some plastic surgery done (forced by my family, ftr, long story), and it just felt like my muscles were too weak to push. Plus, the pain from the surgery itself didn't help either. The catheter was annoying to feel, but the relief of not feeling my bladder about to explode was indescribable.

Dex-chan lover
This was both hilarious and enlightening, I never knew that the issue of not being able to pee was something that could've happened during the op...

Dex-chan lover
Never thought something you used to would be someone else new experience. Of course it is. Just a small thing like that can make someone so happy. I am glad she made the choice that makes her feel happy.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
What's most amazing to me is that it's apparently normal to be admitted to a hospital where most nurses/doctors don't even speak your language. What the fuck

Group Leader
@BCS It is unfortunately common when only a handful of doctors worldwide specialize in the type of surgery someone needs. As far as I've seen with relation to SRS, most hospitals that frequently get foreign patients have a dedicated translation staff to accommodate them. I'm no expert on the matter though.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the nurse would just say daijobu over and over 😅

Dex-chan lover
Why am i hyped over the conclusion of a pee arc
What has my life come to

Dex-chan lover
The nurse holding her hand was such a sweetheart. A simple gesture like that can mean so much to someone in a difficult moment

Users who are viewing this thread