Author Kimetsu no Yaiba
Glorious
Press F

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 2 days ago by BraveDude8.
what....the fuck
srsly?
wait where'd the chapters go EDIT: never mind, they were all gone for a few minutes there.... weird.

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Are they deaded?

Last edited 21 hrs ago by NGOtaku.
They won but at what cost?????
the wave of sadness is hitting me hard i'm drowning :((((((((((((
Beautiful

It was a huge shock, I wasn't ready for those deaths but still great ending (hope it's the true ending thoo)
Now thats the kind of reaction you expect when its kids sent to kill and die in shounen, so many of the greats never really touch on the idea that this is aa horrifying thing to live through.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😭😭😭😭
Is this the end?