The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive!

Dex-chan lover
Lets see here.....

Title alone tells me the genre and plot......good..... and... Ooooo, "Not a Scans Scans Group", sold!

Dex-chan lover
"Despite not having any magic powers nor capabilities[...]" So the "Evil Sorceress" is not a sorceress after all.

Dex-chan lover
So where are the raws? Curious how much is out already.

Art is pretty, but, being a chinese story, I swear to fuck, if the lead male character is a complete asshole and she still falls for him after he abuses her (as so many chinese stories have gone), I will be pissed. Really REALLY tired of that shit in chinese stories (I emphasize chinese cause I see it in those far more than others)

Why is it always, “I fell/jumped/was pushed into the water and now I have memory loss.” Where can I find some of that water so I can forget the first part of 2020

Fed-Kun's army
The art looks really pretty.. i thought this was a Korean manhwa at first 😂

The art is so pretty! Also 'The Evil Sorceress'?? I guess she does have some magical powers

Aww for once they use appropriate names in a manhua, this looks really good uwu

@TheGodEmperor I totally agree with you. This kind of story is really annoying and that's one of the reasons why I stopped reading Chinese works because apparently they don't know consent there.

Dex-chan lover
Mistake it as a manhwa!? Never ever sully those Korean authors! (except for the shitty Im Dal-Young)

please stop. i know manhuas are usually worse than manhwas but just shut up. korean authors aren’t being sullied here. this comic is great so far.

at least until the abusive male lead steps in. if that happens feel free.

I love the story so far why are the comments are negative? Can't you people chill and wait what happens and stop generalizing all manhua. Just wait and read😑

Users who are viewing this thread