Persist reader settings when you are logged in as a user

As mentioned in the title. It would be nice if reader settings could be persisted when you are logged in as a user.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@OtonoKakuei Reader settings are tied to cookies/localstorage and will persist as long as you don't clear them.
Reader settings aren't stored server-side (yet?) because people are likely to not use the same settings on PC as they do on mobile.

I see. Tfw I do my reading in incognito. Would still be nice if there was an option to store it server-side though, and maybe differentiate between mobile and pc client as well.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
If you're logged in anyway, why are you using incognito mode

That's the opposite of what incognito is for

What Jumballi said. Even so, regardless of the reason why I chose to do my reading in incognito or not, it shouldn't matter at all. There are other use cases why having it stored server-side would be beneficial.

Some suggestions:
- Just like how you can toggle whether you want to hide H-manga or not, adding an option to store reader settings could also be done this way.
- Add a setting for "reader settings" under "settings", that would let us customize a default reader settings that's ofc tied to our accounts. (maybe differentiate between mobile/pc here as well)

Users who are viewing this thread