Valkyrie Agency

About the format this manga is now...
Its frustrating to read it like that... its badly cut into pages...
About the manga, it started exactly like Freezing....

Power Uploader
@Zero2002 Just put "Webtoon" tag in the genres, now it works perfectly.

I know this series got axed and the scanlator left it

I was quite curious about the ending, the woman was beautiful and drawn quite well even though some of environment like the building and such are kinda lacking.

The story was'nt that great but i was curious about the ending, it have 32 chapters. This series was on comic gt, i try to download it on google play but sadly it was using korean languange and i can't even search the series there because i need to put korean languange to find it.

Anyone know the ending of this story ? or link me the raw ?

I know this series got axed and the scanlator left it

I was quite curious about the ending, the woman was beautiful and drawn quite well even though some of environment like the building and such are kinda lacking.

The story was'nt that great but i was curious about the ending, it have 32 chapters. This series was on comic gt, i try to download it on google play but sadly it was using korean languange and i can't even search the series there because i need to put korean languange to find it.

Anyone know the ending of this story ? or link me the raw ?
Sorry for being 2 years too late but I also stumbled upon this and went looking for the raw. I found it on kakao (just search the korean name of the manhwa) but it appears you need an account so…..

Users who are viewing this thread