Apocalyptic Super System

is this manhua related to the novel God and Devil World ? the beginning feels similar

i swear, what's with the titles of these chinese manhua? they're all like, metropolitan something, something system , super something. could these titles get any less creative?

I couldn't continue reading this Manhua, the translation is horrific maybe once a better version comes out I'll try it again.

A good pairing, garbage chinese novel with half assed translation really makes you want to read.

The translation is bad but i still kinda liked it. It was interesting to see the rise of the petty kings. The students who thought they were king of the apocalypse because the controlled the second floor of a library. That made me imagine such a scene playing out all across the city and world, like stalingrad battles.
The game system did not play a big role in these first 7 chapters and that is a good thing, no cheat god mode. But MC spouted quotes about human nature as if he was a wise old man when he only had a couple hours of head start on the apocalypse.

Dex-chan lover
I tell you this is top tier trash, like if you have nothing better to do (going to sleep is an option) you probably will be ok wasting time reading this, like almost all cn comics, some change of page feels disconnected, the lvl of bs is up of the standard cn things, so like if you really have nothing better to do, read this.

ps: if you go to the page of the scanlation group, you will find up to chapter 34 at this moment.

This is by far one of the best manhua I have read translations are kinda... but it had a good story and not lacking in contex

Damn, this is some shitty translation. Bad system story, generic zombie story, moronic and generic villain and henchmen characters. Glaringly obvious within just a few chapters. I rather sit down and wallow in self pity.

tls: please get a native English speaker to proof read. I think it is great you try, but even slightly qualitative English is beyond your grasp for now.

Users who are viewing this thread