BEASTARS - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - The New Star Wins the Award for Best Supporting Actor

Dex-chan lover
Goddam that was a chapter. Pina getting some great characterization and some fucking phenomenal panels. Jesus, Riz standing over Pina like that was horrifying.

Stupid sexy sheep.

Fed-Kun's army
Ditto on the previous comments. This manga really has a way of sucking you in when its ready and it doesn't let you go until you realise the chapter has ended. The way even the 'hated' characters are phenomenal is proof of amazing writing and it doesn't use its differences as a crutch that it keeps falling back on.
The whole world of animals and such is just naturally there and you can feel the reasonable reality in it to the point you pretty much don't actively think about it other than in retrospect.

Even the sketch-like art perfectly fits with story and frequently furry nature of the characters and somehow still gives a clean image most of the time through the use of clean backgrounds and the shading that clean background gives way to allows for emotions in panels.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with all of you, but i still feel troubled with how Riz can just go around getting away with all of this, and the worst part is that his victims also believe that he can get away with it too.

Group Leader
I couldn't help but Juno's being cast as the Sexy Reaper while Bill (and presumably Louis) used a full-body skeleton suit.

...Which now makes me curious to go over this again and see just how many females have human-esque breasts when not fitting their species.

Double-page supporter
This manga is fucking amazing. What a shame that we have to wait weeks for the lazy TL each time

Users who are viewing this thread