Golden Kamuy - Vol. 24 Ch. 234 - Steamboat

Wait I'm starting to think that Shiraishi was a pirate (probably hanging around with Boutarou) before he went prison-hopping. It could make sense because, even though Boutarou was a tattooed convict alongside Shiraishi, there were a few chapters showing Shiraishi's culinary knowledge concerning seafood and his knowledge of the rivers in Hokkaido. That could also just be from clearing debris from the rivers but who knows.
Also, the "underling" thing that Boutarou mentions seems like it could connect to Shiraishi previously being an underling for Boutarou.

Fed-Kun's army
Boutarou is too hot, man. Every damn time he shows up i feel swoon by his looks. No homo tho (?

I loved how Sugimoto had to throw ppl out the boat like that, all while Asirpa is taking a nap lmfao. Beautifully chaotic indeed.

Fed-Kun's army
Sure didn't expect sugi & co to team up with the convict that has been built up to be a bloodthirsty cruel dude

@BasilD

zARZQm8.jpg

Group Leader
Wow, so a sea battle in One Piece and a sea battle in Golden Kamui? I'm ready! Bring it on!

Fed-Kun's army
Based on Boutarou's assumption Shiraishi was the boss of Sugimoto, it would really be a long game plot twist if Shiraishi turned out to be a Keyser Soze character.

Sensei continues to know how to draw sexy men of all types.

Users who are viewing this thread