Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 289

Dex-chan lover
You should get a proofreader and it'd be an okay release.

@Guy_V In what world are these slow releases ? Do you expect a release every 5 minutes or something ? lol.

Dex-chan lover
Damn what happened to white cloud. Thanks for the translation though, if you need some help cleaning things up you can ask one of us.

@Kaze_Ninja Your translation is actually pretty good. I found it very understandable, but at some places it doesn’t sound quite right to a native speaker. You used the wrong verb forms sometimes, spelled a few words wrong, and some of your sentences were not structured in the best way.

For example, Xiao Yan says “Where is this place? Where did everyone go?” Even though “where is this place?” is technically correct, as a native English speaker, I would always say “What is this place? Where did everyone go?” in that situation. I would never say “where Is this place?”

Three Thousand Flames says “Why didn’t you come and took me with you?” It should be “take me with you”. Earlier in the chapter you used the phrase “are fall asleep”, but it should be “fell asleep”.

There are several more similar errors, but they are mostly minor mistakes. I agree with @Rin2k that your release would be better if you had a proofreader. A native English speaking proofreader would help you fix those issues and greatly improve the overall quality of your work.

Contributor
@Kaze_Ninja I just wanted to say thank you for not using the webcomic version of raws, because that one is so bloated with empty space it really annoys me.

Also, the translation was pretty decent. I didn't have to guess about what words you meant, it was only some minor grammar issues didn't give me any trouble reading the chapter.

@blendenzo I want to speak with you more about translation and errors committed since i'm the translator anyway, about the proofreader we still working on it so plz be Patient, and for those errors it's my fault after all cause i seen but wasn't sure if i have to change something or not😩😩,@sheogorath85 thank you for reading your work and your feedback.

@Guy_V Ok, so you like shit quality scanlations. Understood. No point continuing to talk to you lmao.

Dex-chan lover
wait i just realized...why is this in the old page format instead of the current scroll format that WCP uses?

Users who are viewing this thread