Release That Witch - Ch. 131 - Scented Soap

Dex-chan lover
Wow we have sum gei with this mass update but anyway thank you so much

Dex-chan lover
@Hotgps

The novel could go multiple chapters without focusing on the mc.
It had an ungodly amount of details and had side character PoW chapters like this pretty regularly.
This made the story a bit slow and complex because of the manny characters and story threads, but it was really entertaining and the world building was superb.
The best part was that the author actually managed to bind in allmost all story threads to the main story really well without feeling forced.
So the things you read about was allways going to be relevant later on or had been relevant and explained more on events that have happend/learned about what happened in hindsight.

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal Actually the side character stories were much more interesting than Anna and Roland due to Anna being so bland in thee novel and practically having no presence thats why Veronica was the most popular.

99 hit combo, my man the chief knight has gotten himself through with a perfect flow of conversation and gifts.

Dex-chan lover
After 131 chapters I can confidently say that the writing is simply bad and will not get better. I can finally drop this.

"The maximum each person can buy is two, so we'll pretend we are buying them separately"
This line feels weird now, since people are actually doing this to get around the item limits in supermarkets.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the napalm drop
NOW THIS; THIS is a good filler chapter, not like that yurish** that was shoved down my throat before

Dex-chan lover
@NthML I am quite patient, it takes a long time for me to drop something I have invested much time in, or a batch update of nonsensical chapters to make me realize how bad it is.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the novel was a lot more... grounded. At least, for the first 950 chapters anyway. Maybe part of that is the use of stock models for the backgrounds? I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread