Villainess Maker (Promo)

Hey, this seems like would be a great history, so few vilainess here that act like one. Hope the author continues.

so it's another potentially great manga that ends up to be my ult fave genre that ends in a ONESHOT? Is this another one of those promotional ones?! Like literally all they ever end with is a PROLOGUE and it's so frustrating! Hope someone can continue this. Thx for translating!

I couldn't understand the oneshot without the context of the synopsis.

So, it's basically like this:
The MC transmigrated as the villain of her own novel. As her fate as a villainess is death, she decided not to act as a villainess cause she wants to live in luxury. Her breaking the villainess act resulted to the time loop. The ML(?) fed up with the time loop managed to find her, informing her that the only way to break the loop is to continue her act as a villainess and he'll help her to become one.

Oh my god, a reincarnated MC that is supposed to be villainess but doesn't have the freedom to make her choice to deviate from the plot! This is interesting! I hope this can be serialized huhu

Would love if someone at least translates the light novel. I don't think they get translated as much as the webtoon versions and oneshots do which sucks bc tbh I prefer the novels since they have more detail that you don't get from these. I do love seeing what the characters look like though! Especially when the artist is as talented as Spoon who illustrates Became a Princess One Day and the artist who does A False Confession.

If anyone knows a site(s) where I can find light novels (shoujo/josei isekai romance novels ofc), I'd appreciate it! So far I'm reading light novels through wordexcerpt dot com and wattpad. I feel like there's tons of novels I don't know are being translated lol suffering from FOMO 😂

Also I love the art for this oneshot and goth bois are THE BEST ugh so unfortunate it's just a promo :')

Kinda wondering why he's lacking the piercings in the beginning though but oh well love that he has any at all oof my edgy heart

Fed-Kun's army
@suikazura-hime You can ask in Novel Updates's forum. Its a community of CN, JP and KR novel translators. Someone will pick it up.

Theres tons of shoujos, system novels and romances here as well.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/good-romance.103440/

https://www.novelupdates.com/genre/josei/?sort=2&order=1&status=1

I was just in the process of making an account on novelupdates lol thank you sm for the additional links!!!

Users who are viewing this thread