Touhou Suichouka ~ Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Haughty Grab Even the Red Ape (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Suika is pretty cool in this series. I don't know, I like her.

Double-page supporter
High-energy dork Youmu is great. A nice break from overly-serious dork Youmu.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid Marisa, making Wunschpunsch with Suika's sake without any preliminary experimentation, on a party right away.
I like how the background becomes black, determining when the nightmare begins and ends.
And I so much like Suika appearing again and again, and being A BOSS.
I think, thanks to Reimu, everyone starts to remember Miyoi, one by one.
"But Marisa never did it again", lol

Man the quality of the art has been so good, I can't believe it. I really love how it looks

Contributor
@ilikepi31415 It's actually how she is when she's drunk, and always has been. In VFiS everyone assumes she's drunk when she starts attacking people because she's so high energy usually, in WaHH she's a wobbly hyper mess when sloshed, and the one easiest to forget is probably this
Gup61cq.png

from IaMP

Double-page supporter
So how does this youkai work? Does she wait for people to get drunk and manipulate their vision into fighting imaginary youkai for entertainment?

ZJ

@gouder Youkai usually have a favorite 'emotional food' related to primordial human fears. For example Kappa are born of the human fear of drowning. My guess is Miyoi's natural favorite 'food' is the fear humans experience from an acholol induced nightmare.

Does Miyoi have the gourd as one of her belongings or did she take it or something. Also Suika is looking great everytime she shows up.

It has been damn long that I can see Alice back in official manga. And yet, she still has not-a-single-line. :(

Kinda sad Sanae is not a regular at these parties due to how she doesn't like drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread