Author Kill the Hero
no english translation for this?
What happened to chapter 28??
@Kimchii02 what wrong with ch 28??
Oh good. Thought this had been dropped.
They just badly copy pasted solo leveling and added a tasteless revenge story
@zeever thanks for the recs!
This is getting so,,, boring. MC is too cocky and it's the annoying kind lol other manhwas with the same undead and time reversal theme and op mcs are a lot better so far. This doesn't even deserve to reach the rating of 8 yawn!
this manga have similar vibe like Solo Leveling and Ranker Who Live Second Time, Very Great art tho still somehow lacking,, 8/10
encore un clone de truc qui existe en 50k exemplaire
ANy idea why this is gone from reaper scans site?
@vasil94 they take out many series from the site this week, i wish to know why too.
@guilhaume @vasil94 four letters: DMCA
cringe
@Velken well fuck me, that is bad
Actually the art quality is really good compare to that garbage cover picture. People need to stop saying a rip off of solo leveling. Solo leveling is nothing new. You can find similar plot in japanese manga's. Soo stop bitching a comparing everything to solo L
Alright, binged it. It's pretty good, like the story a lot.
@jackmia ikr people think solo leveling is the only necromancer type of story its actually funny
Dude i cant XD literally every Manhwa that ever existed its comments be like 80% comparing it to solo leveling and 20% people just fighting those 80% and telling them to stop and they are different.
When you go to the comments to get an idea of the story but its just people comparing it to solo leveling, or telling people stop comparing it
Σ(´∀`;)
It's already chapter 34 at reaper scan website tho