Author RED: Living On The Edge
Not surprised by the loosers whining about white people being treated wrongly or some shit.

I like being an American, but don't pretend our ancestors weren't assholes some of the time.
Damn that death
The boss fight is only 1 chapter, but damn its so intense
Can't imagine where they'll go with the final chapter...what a ride.
Zephyrus
Forum Moderator
@blazjon
That sort of comment is not welcome on MD. Please take one day off from commenting and take the time to look over our rules: https://mangadex.org/rules

Thanks,

Zeph
Wow what a ride
sir i wanna thank you for this wonderful series and wanna say it was one hell of a ride
Thanks for the hard work wild west scans!
Thank you for the scanlation. Truly enjoyed his series!! ♥♥♥
What an incredible story. Thank you so much for your hard work in scanlating it! Looking forward to your next project. I enjoyed this one immensely. The quality of the story and the scanlation were top notch.
I must be tired, but who survived that ending. We know Scarlet, Ireoh, and maybe Annie. Did Red make it? Can someone explain the ending a bit to me. And Thanks for the work you done Translators.
Thank you for translating this beautiful story
Thank you for this. It's just the ending or last volumes seems rushed. But still it was good, not epic, but good.
Awesome manga..
Yo this manga is damn awesome. We all should try to update all the information for this manga on sites like MAL, there isn't even an image for the author of this amazing manga on the website.
this was good, i thought the ending could've been better and just because of that i gave 9/10
Last edited 2 mo ago by Gambino.
I love this series and I am very very sad it will probably never get an anime adaptation. Let alone one that’s actually decent. An anime of the series made in the 90s would’ve been perfect to air on adult swim along side cowboy bebop and trigun.