Thirty Years Old

Hoping this can be interesting.
I'm not sure why but when I try to read this on my computer the resolution is really bad...

In case anyone is wondering, chapters 8-89 is the work of another individual (to whom I have no connection), which are pulled from a certain infamous aggregator site that starts with 'manga' and ends with 'go'

Nadie los ha traducido y subido a esta página, en tmo está traducido en español hasta el 80+ no recuerdo la cifra exacta ^^.

Serialized in English on Tapas, which probably means goodbye for me. https://tapas.io/series/the-secret-tales-of-a-30-year-old-gay-bachelor/info
Also, "The Secret Tales of a 30 Year Old Gay Bachelor"? Seriously? Doesn't match the tone of the story. I mean, sure, there's comedy, but that title doesn't sit well with me. And that cover art...
They decided to use English names: Charlie and Ethan. Which is fine. I realize I'm attached to the Chinese names. I'll miss Wei QiuYu and FuYiCheng.

Good on you, S-Monkey. Good luck with the Tapas serialization and thanks seikurou for your translation until now. You're a good egg.

hoi, thanks for the translation, but the latest chapter is... how do i say it?... was it translated by goolge?... i know i should not be picky....
but the last chapter is too confusing... i quite dont get it... sorry

@Btxtworldomination it's licensed so the previous tl scan dropped it out of respect, the latest tl scan dropped it because someone told them to fxck off basically because it's licensed (it's kind of upsetting as manhwa/hua will high demand still being picked on by another groups despite it's lisenced and 'previous' tl scan is warned to stop it)

You can read it in the official site, but might not able because country limitation-thingy (fyi, they changed the name, westernization-thingy such as Wei James/Peter/John etc. Idk about you but yeah it turned me off...)

Users who are viewing this thread