Summertime Rendering - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was extra lewd due to random parts of shinpei being pixelated

Fed-Kun's army
Well I think that happy ending is pretty much gone by now.

Fed-Kun's army
That chapter gave us a good deal of new information.

Also, note the shadow responded to the call sign. Differentiating real from shadow is going to be a pain. Also, there is an entity controlling the shadows and outside that control they behave very much like the original (it seems).

One potential question is whose thing are we seeing in the reaction and thought bubble text? Is it Shadow Shinpei's? If so is the shadow indeed entirely unaware of their status until the controlling entity takes over again? What knowledge/memories do they retain of the time when are are "activated"? How much of the old personality is left when they are "activated"?

Oh god, that went brutal fast... that girl’s arm is now at a 90° angle.... x_x

Fed-Kun's army
He's probably going to be time looping again after this event most likely

Contributor
This Shinpei was a shadow. I did not expect the possibility he would be copied too. In hindsight, we were shown that a shadow spotted「Ushio」 so that should have served as foreshadowing to me. I'm not feeling too good about the possibility that 「Ushio」here is perhaps a rogue shadow (based on shadow Shinpei's words to her) and the real her is still dead...

Also, Shinpei... I guess it's time to start over. All his allies are dead, and by the number of human-shaped black stains that seems to include miracle girl「Ushio」 as well. Well, there's no way things were going to be this easy. He'll have to find 「Ushio」 again if he's resetting. He's resetting, right...?

Users who are viewing this thread