A pair of 2+

Me and a lot of people really appreciate your work and we are grateful that we can catch up faster because of you two. But we would like have some type of contact so that we know when new chapters are out. For example Twitter or Discord. Thank you

Hello, I am Kilpa from Nato 012 Fansub, I would like to know if you can support us with the Spanish version of Blue Lock by facilitating your cleanings and redraws, of course we will give you the corresponding credits, it is to be able to launch the chapters faster and to reach the Japanese version.

I stay tuned to your comments.

Regards.-

Hello,

Do you plan to drop Kaiju 8 since it was picked up by MangaPlus?

Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Hope you guys keep doin the eng trans for Kaiju No.8 <3 been enjoying it since i found it, its a nice break from what i usually read thanks for the good work!

Nice work on Kaiju No. 8 hope you don't drop it your version is way cleaner than MangaPlus !! Keep it up :)

Dex-chan lover
Please continue to translate Kaiju No. 8. It's fine if you want to wait a bit to do each chapter after the "Licensed" release( not using official, we all know the truth). I'm happy to wait for quality.

Group Leader
Hey guys , yeah we are dropping Kaiju sorry to all the fans who are disappointed but it literally makes no sense considering viz and mangaplus are doing it , they are the official release and pay the author. Im sure we will find new manga that you will enjoy

Double-page supporter
@Harramburgerkiez Thank you for the translations already! No need to be apologetic, I will continue supporting you guys!
People will always be able to use adbocker to spite those greedy mother fuckers from ViZ.
Keep doing what you have been doing! Ganbare!!

@Harramburgerkiez No problem man, that manga has a good idea and then it just constantly on hiatus and no real progress. I think this manga may have the Tokyo Ghoul manga problem where it just skip all the good action part. I was so disappointed when they just skip all the action and just show the corpse and everybody praising the newbies, telling them they are the best newbie, when they dont even show us how they do it, also the last few chapter nothing of important have been happening. It just so slow for no reason. I think maybe the author were having problem keeping up with the schedule and purposely skipping action scenes and pace the story so no conflict and action to happen

This comment goes to whoever translates or is part of the group that translates Blue Period.
Tbh, I don't read too much on mangadex, but I came here since I saw a translator's note in the last chapter. I always thought to myself that translating this series was a hard job. There's so much text in each chapter, so much specific info about the theme and specific names, be it from authors or from pieces. So I'm really sorry if you guys feel that your job is not recognized in any way. You guys do an awesome job with this series, which makes it all the more pleasant to read. Blue Period is a delicate manga, and I'm sure that if someone did a mediocre job, be it on cleaning, translating or redrawing, this series wouldn't be so good for us who can't read japanese.
So a huge thanks, as I'm sure that a LOT more people feel the same way as I do. Please, keep up the good work.

Thank you for translating Blue Period. We(readers) really appreciate your work.

Users who are viewing this thread