Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - I didn't believe it (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Asper K. and Magus bride the same day at almost the same moment? I feel blessed, now if only a new chapter of Shiori experience get released today ...

Dex-chan lover
@Deoxyribo9 Even though Ikea tables might not be sturdy or heavy, at least they don't have surface damage like that right out of the box.

Fed-Kun's army
maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
and then she died from bleeding. The end.
Well folks, It was a good manga while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
That lady's a good neighbor. Even if she has problems of her own.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh fuck... it couldn't last, could it. The peaceful times.

Thanks for bringing this manga! And also, fuck... To think such a minor thing could trigger an episode. Poor girl :(

Dark as this chapter went, it was nice to see their social network help catch them at a low point.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, that's a pretty accurate depiction of a severe panic attack. Unfortunately I know this from experience. Thankfully I was never alone during really bad ones.

Dex-chan lover
It's unfortunate when society damages humans so much that the slightest thing triggers them. Basically PTSD damaged people.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the neighbor's a good person. I hope she finds happiness one day.

Double-page supporter
oof this one hurts :'(

i'm glad saitou & yokoi do at least have some other friends now who can help them out in these situations tho

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't felt this much physical discomfort reading a manga since reading that scene from Oyasumi Punpun. Jesus, this is so fucking sad it's not even funny.

She's literally the cutest thing on the fucking planet, and all you want to do is to see her happy with Yokoi. Is that too much to ask, dear author?

Dex-chan lover
ngl The reason I started reading this was her haircut.

Anyways, this does a very good job showing how important it is to have a social safety net in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread