It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess! - Vol. 3 Ch. 42

He's so niiiiiiiiceeee!!!!! Can the demon king just become the king of the world already?

Double-page supporter
I want to join the demon lord army. Please take my humanity away.

Aggregator gang
I love this demon king.
ftr cracking a raw egg into your rice is absolutely disgusting what is wrong in your head

@marcyvq well it is one of the japanese favorite dish i guess. When the raw egg was put on the hot rice and mixed, the egg will be "cooked". Although, like you, i am feeling disgusted with it too

Aggregator gang
@fdmz idk man, I've never had rice so hot it could cook my egg by the time it gets to the bowl, for sure the princess's wouldn't have been

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@marcyvq
@fdmz
I've had this on gyudon (I forget the exact name) and normally, I cook my eggs until juuuuuust shy of rubbery without any hints of runny yolk, however, I can tell ya right now that that was one of the best things I've ever eaten. The egg kinda cooks into the rice thanks to the heat and steam from the rice and beef, becoming this thin coating of egg on the grains and strips of meat, while some mixes with the juices of the meat and the sauce, becoming something akin to an impromptu cabonara-like silky sauce.

My bet is that there's something about the rice that the Japanese use in particular that allows this to work.

Contributor
@Talismaster

Clearly spoken by a non-parent, because arguing over whose child is cuter is never trivial.

For the record, I also believe it's probably some not-actually-very-sociopolitically-heavy reason as well.

@marcyvq @fdmz @CBC It's just as @fdmz said, one of Japanese's breakfast dishes. However, the more important reason being Japanese eggs are more fresher than ours, making it very safe for consumption. It's also creamier and has a better egg taste than our American eggs. Had it before when I was young before salmonella was brought up in the media, its very good.

Dex-chan lover
... I love that both the princess still offering up secrets when no one is present while ex keeps asking to her to just stop doing it even pointing out when she did it twice. Though its funny how ex was silent when the princess gave the grand inquisitor a freebie so her work ethic would allow her to go be with her cousin. It also shows how the princess and Torture have developed this weird sense of respect and concern for each other. You see it again in both the illness chapter as well as the follow up to the down by the river chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread