Soushi Souai

Contributor
What a shitshow this is becoming, if she indeed was pregnant and aborted I am going to drop this.

Fed-Kun's army
I strongly object to Elli's comment of the series becoming a "shit show". They're talking about a side character, who is part of a group of punks, all of which have some seriously shady pasts. The male lead, on top of being a violent punk, was also apparently a hard-core womanizer. There's actually a chapter referencing the fact that his group of friends would recommend girls to each other and "share" them. It wasn't until he met the straight laced female lead that our Punk Romeo changed his mind. So, while I don't know exactly what Chapter 24 (Part 1) is implying, it's likely in-line with punk behavior.

Aggregator gang
It was quite the popular manga during the Batoto era, with readers praising it for being cute and warm and charming and all that. I understand why, but somehow I never warmed to it.

I think I felt that there was always a subtle undercurrent of...callousness...to this work that is really quite unpleasant, such as that comment about "sharing" girls (which is some kind of fucked up shit you actually see in biker gangs -- the women's agency not required, or at least they were peer pressured into it). Not to mention, the "serious girl" is honest-to-god absolute Mary Sue.

I imagine most readers would disagree with me, and rightfully enough, but that's just how I feel.

Dex-chan lover
>cute and fluffy
>7.6 average score

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Dex-chan lover
Just read about 2-3 chapter. kinda boring. they just said they are each other type and that all. i feel nothing. Like, they literally never met or anything else. only it have a bit development

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu

A week ago I would've disagreed, but now I can see it more clearly. The problem is that Megumi really is way too perfect to exist. Good grades, nice to everyone, sad past, open minded, worries about what her parents think, forgives way too easily and frankly behaves more like a robot in light of recent chapters, or someone who is somehow able to detach themselves from reality.

Not sure if I'll be reading more chapters if/when next volume starts being translated, there's not much fluff left and it's not like the series is funny or anything...

Aw, it's ok: if you don't like it, you can always stop reading and go on to find other manga which suit your taste better. :3 And I'm not being passive-aggressive here, I drop reads all the time. x)

I personally still find this good. For once neither of the main couple is a popular extrovert, for once a goody-two-shoes joins the "bad kids circle" and does it without being condescending, too. It's different. It's interesting because it's different. Even though there's a whole bunch of clichés and Megumi suffers from the classic mary-sue syndrome, like in all high school slice-of-lifes I've ever seen... it still feels different. And that's all it really takes between whether I read a thing or not, so here I am. :)

Thank you for scanlating and sharing this manga! ^^

;___; thank you for all your hard work @amplified I really appreciate everything you've done so far with this and do hope that someone picks it up form you. Thanks ?

Thanks for working on this it is a good series. Here's hoping someone takes you up on your offer of the raws and picking it up. If this is a webmanga where even is the website for it?

Dex-chan lover
??? why does she spend more time with kikuchi rather than her own bf?

Users who are viewing this thread