Heroz Scanlations

what is the discord link?
in the comic it just uses uppercase letters
i can't find the right combination

hi I need to talk to you about manga ( The Seal of Mountains and Seas )
IF won't complete translating it can I do it

Thanks for the releases of Kanchigai no Atelier Meister 😁
I've really been enjoying it and I'm looking forward to more, I hope you guys keep it going with this. Either way, Thanks for the work so far, it's been much appreciated, and best of luck with everything going forward 🍻

I'll be hoping to see more of it asap 😂
Nonetheless, good work, cheers mates, 🍺

Hello! just discovered your group from 'Release that witch". I assume you dropped it since last release was 3 months ago buti wanted to ask if you could continue it? AFAIK apart from a few independent chapters, the only other scanlator site which has it is mangafast. But their quality is.... unsatisfactory to say the least. Anyway, just wanted to know if it'll get picked up again. Regardless of your answer, thank you for the countless chapters you've already released.

Hi, I saw your comment at the end of Release That Witch. I was wondering what exactly you're looking for help with? I can't really do anything related to cleaning or text editing (the most advanced image editor I have is MS Paint), but I've read the RtW novel several times and am a fluent (American) English speaker, so I can do editing and proof-reading, if that helps.

Other than that, I'm really glad y'all are continuing the series! The current quality of scans is... disappointing, to say the least. I really hope that y'all can give this great series the attention and quality it deserves. =)

Users who are viewing this thread