Author Chapter 6 (A Private Story on Third Street)
Thanks for the chapter!

Every time I read this manga the first thing in my mind is about how I really want to play aoe2 even tho I suck at it
DAMN ROMANS.
Is this the first time we've gotten a full body shot of Condotti-san? I honestly can't remember, but either way, who knew a brigandine and ankle-length skirt could look so good.
What a bunch of good kids.
Such good kids...
accursed romans! btw, where's the sister
I don't think there's a single thing about Spartans in this chapter that is historically accurate
...everyone seems to have pillaging attribute here. Probably accurate though.

@BCS I don't know how powerful spartans are in action, but the collectivism thing (maybe not "throw children to die" part) is an actual thing
@BCS
@Grimmycoffee
The Spartans most definitely did kill off weak children. Newborn children were inspected by elders and if any deformity was found they would be killed. Moreover that's not even a particularly unique thing for the Spartans, the ancient world was brutal.
Who next? Please Roman-chan
@BCS so what Spartan look like to you?
>must be her italian bloods kickin'
ey
why the Roman legions using spears instead of swords? You know, Gladius?
Everybody gangsta until the Roman legionaries show up
@tamago313 I think those are 'pila'. They threw them before charging.
Huh, I didn't know 'polis' had a plural form, I've been wrong for so long...
@JKLO Those are not pila, a pilum has different shape. Those are hastae, many Roman units in the eastern front re-adopted hasta (spear) to counter the nomad cavalry.
I love this series.
@tamago313 Spears are superior in a formation and warfare in general.
Most medieval-history nerds will say this and the author is an medieval-history nerd.
@Nightdotexe, Roman legionaries after throw up phalanx formation, they mostly don't use spear, only triarii still use hasta (spear), after Marian Reform, non Roman legionaries use spear, only gladius and pilum / lancea, while the spears are still used by auxiliary units (non-Roman citizen soldiers). In the late Roman Empire era, after many battles with nomads at the Eastern Europe, many Eastern Roman legionaries reuse spear again.