In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 13 has been reuploaded, but it still doesn't work.

Dex-chan lover
Tried reuploading Chapter 13 three times, still broken from page 10, I give up, will delete that chapter and let someone else upload it.
Or just go read it on the scanlator's website until MangaDex starts working properly.
http://lhtranslation.com/isekai-de-kuro-no-iyashi-te-tte-yobarete-imasu-chapter-13/

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
Maybe read the upload guidelines next time ;^)

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I uploaded chapter 13.
It seems to work this time.

What I did:
Unpack the .rar archive (.rar not currently supported).
Batch rename the pages, so it doesn't start with 00.jpg (chapters starting with page 0 currently not supported). I could've just renamed the credit page from 00.jpg to 26.jpg, but I chose to honor the scanlator's wish of having their credit page be first.
Pack the chapter into .zip archive.

Just for future reference.

Dex-chan lover
@AcerbicTomato Chapters 1 - 10 currently don't work.
Apparently, something broke and all chapters with ID < 5000 won't load.
Holo is aware of the issue and is currently working to fix it. But it appears to be a painstaking process, where each chapter needs to be fixed individually. The only solution is to either be patient, or hope that the original uploader reupload the chapters.

Thanks for all your efforts in uploading this here. It's thanks to guys like you that this site is really taking off.

Contributor
You'd think that in a world where oaths are binding, they'd pay a liiiiiiittle more attention to the wording of those oaths. Like, come on, were they letting her do that on purpose? Did the isekai autotranslate reinterpret those words differently? I can respect phrasing that leaves loopholes, but that is less of a loophole and more of a giant opening

Group Leader
"You didn't say that I couldn't destroy the cage, only that I wouldn't walk out by myself tehe~"

Twi

Heh so she collapsed the building while maintaining the cage and herself with her barrier just like I imagined she’d do. Well I would have done it with them still there to kill them in it, oh well.

Can't unlock the cage, so she'll blow it up. Can't leave by herself so she'll leave with the kid. That was a pretty clever spur of the moment positioning.

Users who are viewing this thread