Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 15 - Noonim's Past

Dex-chan lover
Geee Dad, this is information that should have been brought days before fucking bringing her into the house, What in the fuck are you even thinking dipshit!?

Yeah really... Sang-Won has a measure of maturity and responsibility, he likely would have been more open to it had the truth just been told from the very beginning. It's way more reasonable than this web of lies.
This twist fell flat for me. Had there been a dire reason or plot point why his dad had to lie then maybe it'd be more impactful. But alas...

Group Leader
How his father expected him to know any of this shit is beyond me. The writing in this manga is god awful.

So the marriage premise wasn't even necessary. All he had to say was,
"This person is in a bad situation and is going to live with us for a while"

Double-page supporter
Bruh why didn’t he just tell him from the start so home boy would at least have some knowledge about why she is so useless

Contributor
Lol.
Maybe say this BEFORE bringing her home instead of lying about a stupid engagment ?

"Son, you don't know about the things I've done behind your back and haven't told you about, do you?"
What a twist. The real fiancé will be a friend he made along the way.

Fiiinally some fucking communication, and why tf was this something you had to lie about tf, stories do not have to necessarily be under such convoluted circumstances lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread