Wizard of Arsenia

if anyone is interested in the raws, https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=741458

Wow... Manhwas really just do everything better than mangas nowadays.... Well, I give it a solid 8/10 (in MangaDex terms of course). Hoping to see some active translation. Cya~!

Dex-chan lover
This is so generically bad, i got the feel the author did think of like he like and just try to make a patchwork with it.
Like the tournament arc 7 chapter in, i don't care for the character, they agree with it without thinking so i can't have empathy for them
The "bad guy" is so bad it's just not credible a second
and the MC is dumb by the way "why are you impress that i can cast magic often" or something like that, even without information you can super quickly understand your situation, but he know the power of dragon, AND he know a guy going tier 5 in 3.6 more time that he did is already consider a 100 years genius, but yeah he still don't know what make this special ...

and the author trying to even make us think their are a chance of loosing, i mean who seriously did think their did even have 1% chance of loosing, hen you know they got a fucking demi (or quarter i don't care) dragon on their side, a character we already see destroy multiple life, but still not close to full power (and yeah this "arc" is just a excuse to show of her power and how stupid good the hero is

Edit : obviously if you like it, it's more power to you, don't let your felling about something be change by a random comment, i just think you could find even more enjoyment from other webtoon/manga

Mc is retarded, sexist, has 5 second memory and no character development. The story has nothing of true interest, nor does it portray any skill or talent of the writer. It is literally a mash up of cliches and idiotic virgin wet dream characters. Haaaa.... this manga was not worth the effort it took to read, and although the translation was very good, there were small mistakes throughout that lowered the already low enjoyment levels, while the good translation made the rest of it bearable until I was sure that there was no development. Thank you to the translators who tried, but there are other much more enjoyable mangas that require your skills and I would recommend to look at some of the other isekai manga on this website, because there is a large amount of amazing manga that have not been updated for several years despite the amazing reviews.
If you’ve read this entire rant, thank you and I hope you find this helpful, if not, oh well, thanks for reading...

Looking at the cover, I've got a feeling the MC would be like one of those JP protagonists

Dex-chan lover
The art is pretty good but the story quality is mediocre. The characters are basically brain-dead and cannot think logically like any normal person should.

Users who are viewing this thread