Disease - Ch. 10 - Hereditary

Dex-chan lover
The protagonist better have some cool monster form too like his friend, or that his friend gets to prolong his death, if not outright escape it.

I have this peeve where I hate reading manga that is read downwards. I can stomach to a certain point for how much I have scroll downwards but don't friggin give the option of a "single page" when it's a watered down long page. It's not even like the other ones and it's getting worse now. Simple shit like this can really piss people off to the point where they'd drop the manga. Either give the option and deliver it or don't include it at all. Plain and simple right? If you have it you have it, if you don't have it you don't have it. Dropping this shit and it's unfortunate because this story was decent.

Dex-chan lover
@kanaloa I read everything by scrolling down. It's quite pleasant. Super traditional manga with pages split in 4-koma style or something like this, it's the best just scrolling down. If you need to recheck some detail on an earlier page, just scroll up until you encounter the panel. It's super convenient. Back when manga scanlations was mainly read by downloading a chapter or a whole volume with pages as individual images in a zip/rar/7-zip archives, I was actually planning to write my own program that would allow me to read like this, in the long format. However, MangaTraders died and online reading took over completely, so I didn't get around to doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread