Seifuku no Vampiress Lord - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Entrustment of the Sprinter Lord Part 1

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's good the club doesn't have any rules against vampires.

Dex-chan lover
Those characters are all so spectacularly nonchalant. "You're slow, but please join anyway, so your waifu joins as well." "You like girls' sweat? Join the club, you can watch girl sweating all day." "You're vampire? No problem, there's no rule against that."

Dex-chan lover
This author portrays gayness without any shame or awkwardness, this chapter has all that ridiculousness that made me love prunus girl.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess her being a vampire is kept a secret, unless you simply ask her a vague question with infinite potential responses. Then she just flat out tells you with 0 hesitation.

Watch the sport drink will have had the effect of temporary suppressing her vampiric abilities. So now while they race she will be the same as a normal human maybe even a little weak than would been her norm.

Fed-Kun's army
Rikka sure isn't about to let minor details distract her from the goal huh.

Dex-chan lover
"So we can enjoy our youth together"
"You don't even care, if I want to, right" <- should have been the response.

Is she also a vampire? She feels like she might also be a vampire. How she paused could have been her hearing what Yuunagi said, and the reason she always carried sports drinks could not only be because she's a runner but because it helps her keep her cravings under control. Then she could beat Yuunagi in a race because she's also a vampire.

Goddamn, Rikka. Absolutely no hesitation. I love her.

And lmao same @AbyssalMonkey— I can’t wait for that and Nana’s version of it. 😂

Pag. 9, 5th panel: "well, no, but actually yes", I mean, Yuunagi's as dense as iridium, literally EVERYONE would notice that and find it hella weird, but miss direct hit doesn't give an old carrot about it.
Pag. 12, 6th panel and pag. 15, 1st panel: Rikka, a.k.a. The Mace, goddamn, that's some bluntness for you, also, is she THAT sure that the club won't flip their shit when a fliping vampire joins? Also also, she already lost, this is a stupid bet, that girl can shatter concrete with a pebble, her leg strenght should be quite off the charts, thus her speed should be insane as well.

Users who are viewing this thread