Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi - Oneshot

Was wondering why this had tragedy. Didnt expect the ending. Really good story telling for a one shot. I still felt so sad about her future though. Even then she continues to lead the deceased to their families

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmeep that so? I think the other translation from Anata no motokere is confusing at times. For example page 4, Anata using "subduing the demon king" while biaman scans using "battle with the demon king". To my understanding "subduing" is taking control of or beaten the other side, which is not correct since Nina said they're lost to demon king in page 35.

Other is page 7, Nina said "yuusha-sama please give me a hand" as if Nina need his help but it actually in reverse, Nina is the one helping the yuusha to climb.
Page 18 first panel Nina conversation is also not linked well together with yuusha response while in Biaman translation it smoother.
Page 26 Nina declare she won't let them die here which of course contradict with the fact they're already dead, in Biaman Nina only said she can't die thus giving a hint while not so obvious and contradict.

There's a lot others but the one which really bad from Anata translation is the last page last panel "I think I'll walk all the way back", it's ... not telling anything? While on biaman "I feel like walking back home with them" is showing that Nina like to accompany the deceased heroes to their hometown, which also showing her new purpose of life.

The only things Anata better than Biaman is page 14 when Nina said "I'm ... not wrong, am I?" that show her guilt and moral conflict. In biaman it's "If I'm ... not mistaken ..." which is confusing as heck. That part alone is made me grateful that Anata took this scans.

Double-page supporter
@bramhistory
Maybe, I don’t really know how accurate the translation or the grammar, but I felt like overall the other one made me feel more emotional than this one. I wouldn't know where to begin as to explain why.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmeep Perhaps the use of japanese names/honorifics and much more swift language that made Anata felt more close to readers than Biaman. But since I don't mind them I don't feel it much, I just think that understanding the story better is what made this manga complete for me. Like I mention before, the confuse in Anata translations made me wondering to no end when I first read it.

But thankfully Biaman translation came out three days after Anata and after reading them I'm satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread