Author Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu
FUCKING
CLIFF
HANGER

JUST HUNG MY NECK INSTEAD aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
YES, SIR!
This is pleasantly relaxing.
Uhehehehe...
The manga's description stops being true by the end of the first chapter. The guy receives a plethora of god-tier tools and a bottomless bag of holding. So rather than a survival story, this is about base building. More of the Minecraft-esque type rather than practical. Still, I recommend it because all the characters are likeable so far and at least in the first couple of dozen chapters it's sure to have that comfy and satisfying homestead improvement feel. Judging by the name and the events so far, the long-term story will be about the hero aiding in the recovery of the war-blasted wasteland so the spirits and potentially people can return to it in the future.
DO YOU THINK ITS A TOWN-BUILD MANGA ?! HAH! HOW NAIVE
this is a LAND BUILDING DA!
he started (Literally) from scratch ... and still waiting for cute gnome and salamander in the next future

Last edited 5 mo ago by Ankara.

His reaction "there are wars in this world?!" rubbed me the wrong way. Looks like no one told to Japanese people that there are wars in our real world as well.
@SeryjVolk There's a large empathize on food in this series however, and the dude's literally trying to hunt for stuff to fill his stmoach for now :v
Yeah, I don’t think main plot gonna start sooner.
Is it gonna start or not??
Or we have to wait for almost an year to start that plot..
I get the impression this should definitely have the cooking/food genre. Thank you for the releases!
The diabetes is hitting me hard.
Hello
The description reminds me of Re:Zero.
Finally, loli wind spirit is here again!
Harvest moon but isekai.
Is it only me or there is only chapter 8?well I've already read them
@Yuragi Due to a disagreement with Mangadex, Hatigarm and other big groups have decided to nuke all of their release. I'm working on bringing them back soon
Hope this gets some love too
@RonBWL, what were the other groups that left?
@Shbs19

Champion Scans
Impatient Scans
Jaimini's Box + Fans Scans
Silent Sky Scans
Shoujo Hearts
Ninja Scans
Crossbreed Scans
Meraki Scans
Wowe Scans
Returner Scans