Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The 28th Decision: I already know the answer.

Dex-chan lover
what a sheming bitch. I can understand why she wants the power but why again did she want the main? Was this alredy said? And i dont know i feel bad for both girls, but honestly i dont realy like childhood frinds that just realise what they want if someone else might get it....

Dex-chan lover
It's not too hard to steal everything when the plot it being written in your favor and the main characters have IQ's of a tic tac.

@LokiAsengott I'm sure we'll get another backstory where she met him at some point in her childhood plot device.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give this girl a solid fisting with a spiked bat already? Time to shine Romeo-kun

Double-page supporter
i think they know we already expect a big turn around so instead of being subtle with tenshi they're just going MAX on her hate-ability just to make the "didn't see that coming" scene more satisfying.

Power Uploader
@Soseki
Typo on page 5: "The accident ocurred..." >> "The accident occurred..."
Typo (?) on page 22: "Okayy ...." >> "Okay ...." (not sure about this one)

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting that the choice had a hidden meaning and the monster would actually represent Ayumi, but I wonder if Tenshi told Ayumi a different version to create a misunderstanding between her and Kou. In any case, Jindou is going to be heartbroken when she'll learn the true meaning of the choice.
This story really needs an harem ending.

Contributor
Ayumi nearly went full Manbagi.

So-That-s-How-It-Is.jpg

Dex-chan lover
why am i actually bored... i bet tenshi will have some sad background or a fine reason that will justify her 'actions' but her action is kind of lame

So many problems would be solved with proper communication but nope. Can't stir up drama without it.

Users who are viewing this thread