More Options for Site Settings (Options for Main Page settings, Latest Updates section settings)

The site's main page's design is great, it is just that the page is a little too overwhelming to view, as the sections' and imagery size is too large, the page is too wide being over the whole screen and, and as I used to have viewed other sites, I have gotten used to more streamlined designs. I ask for more options to personally customise the site view. Even though this is just trivial matter of visual design and convenience, this may be significant for the quality of the site's use, for some.

Latest Updates Section:

- Hide/Show Preview Images of Manga (Read the the list without images, may be more convenient for one's opinion)

- Hide/Show Scanlation Group of Manga (Not needed information, easier to read through the list without)

Other Sections:

- Hide/Show sections of Top Chapters, Top Manga, Featured Titles, and New Titles (Visually overwhelming, too many sections and manga in sections are odd. Other sites have just the Popular Manga section and it's more convenient this way)

- Resize main page's width

* Secondary note - It might be weird to say, but that cat Icon, supposedly the site's logo does look bad. The pages of the site could look better without it. Would be unordinary but there could be an option to hide it.

The form in general I personally wish to have an option for may seem like that;

- Header
- Updates List (No Images) / View History
- End of page

is a Reindeer
VIP
>Hide/Show Scanlation Group of Manga
The goal of the site is to support scanlation groups by giving them power over their chapters and to give them as much credit as we can for chapters. It's what differentiates us from all other manga aggregators. It also helps people determine which chapters were done by which groups (since there can be multiple groups working on a single series). Typically other manga aggs only keep one chapter from the first group that did it. Likely we won't ever add an option to hide scan groups.

I don't have much of an opinion on the rest

Users who are viewing this thread