Advanced reader settings suddenly missing for me

Contributor
The settings for my reader have reset to defaults or some such, for whatever reason, and now also the toggle for advanced settings in the reader doesn't actually show me any of the advanced settings. (It somehow still seems like I maybe still have the width restricted to 1000 px though... Can't tell, of course, since that setting won't come up Edit: nope, I lied, it's totally going full-width for me now. Ergh.)

Tried on another browser just to be sure it wasn't local cookies being broken or some such, same thing happened.

Is this site-wide or just for me?

Contributor
Additionally, my settings seem to be getting periodically reset to default for me (not sure what the pattern is, has happened a couple times since previous post), though that much I haven't confirmed in multiple browsers, could just be my current session being borked somehow.

Power Uploader
@Pokari

Advanced settings toggle is currently broken. A patch for that will be pushed out as soon as possible.

As for your resetting settings, are you logged in? If you are not logged in, the settings are temporary.

Contributor
@_das:

Thank you for clarifying.

As for the resets—the resetting settings have stopped resetting for me, it seems. But they were indeed happening while I was logged in.

I'm currently wildly speculating that it may have been a weird intermittent side-effect of killing tab-processes, and then later reloading those tabs (in Firefox). For the sake of bug-tracking, I'll post if I see it happening again, but it wasn't the thing I was really bothered about anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread