Tachibanakan Triangle

Group Leader
Hello, I'm from Xolovekid, the group currently working on this manga. We picked up this project from Ch 9 and is currently caught up with the monthly releases. However, our initial translations were rough in comparison to our current standard of quality which is why we've been re-translating this series again from scratch. I'll only be uploading our newer versions of each chapter on here as we finish them. We have the old/rough versions of these chapters still on our fb and i'm sure you can find them on other sites too via google if you wish to read them.

Contributor
Anime is so so, last 3 minutes and is also censored, manga is 100 times better. <3

It's like a generic harem but the protagonist is switched out for a girl. I'm certainly not complaining.
What was with the sudden, unremarked upon time skip, though?
oh lmao I'm a fool, there are chapters missing and I didn't even notice. Guess that's what the comment from xstream is about

Dex-chan lover
The protag who was a female was not even allowed to see other girls' bodies. Should this be considered illogical gay shit.

Aggregator gang
First Impression: since there are lots of yaoi manga aimed at—girls, of course there are also lots aimed at men??—x'D

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the anime for this a couple months ago, it wasn't very good or very memorable. For a second there I thought I might have read the manga but what I find amusing is that the manga (the first chapter at least) is censored compared to the anime. I am pretty sure the anime I saw had nipple in it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi, i hate love triangle manga and it's the perfect exemple. There no way the MCs triangle can end smoothly at this point, Konomi and Iori are both too much head over heels Hanabi for one of them to give up nicely. Either it want in a 3-way end (best case scenario) either it end with one of the two giving up but it feel really bullshit to me, even if i prefer Iori, (even if she a little perverted), to the over protective and jealous Honomi (those chapters were she kept Iori away were so painful). Honomi is also just annoying of a character, she is too much jealous, there is no wa it ca be healthy. For the other "triangle", it's (to me) like two one sided love, Yuu love Yoriko because she save her but i don't feel like Yoriko really love Yuu more than a friend (she said she must only kiss someone she love iirc and so far never agreed to kiss her) and Sonoa seem to really love Yuu but Yuu keep want to draw Yoriko's attention even after doing so much for Sonoa. Honeslty it feel more drama with ero-comic touch than ero-comic with drama touch.

Double-page supporter
OMG! This is such utter crap! I can't believe Japanese people waste paper on this.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Dunno, try to report it but i think it will be useless. I think the best option is just to ignore it. I don't know how why people feel the urge to read something they don't enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread