Author Skip Beat!
woohoo
I'm a guy, and I love this Shoujo. Its the only one I that I think doesn't suck.
What happened with chapter´s 173 to 179?
(´・ω・`) because certain scanlator restriction their released, that why so many missing chapters
This latest arc seems to be picking things up again, finally. I hope the days of filler chapters are over!
Thank you Impatient Scans!! Honestly, wouldn't Kyoko play a great Chidori using her past self with Shou haha. Not that upset about Moko, we going to focus on Kyoko vs that girl.
I remember buying the English volume 1 of this in a Scholastic book fair in middle school. I feel so old but I can't imagine how Nakamura-sensei and her assistants feel drawing up a chapter every month. Please take care Nakamura-sensei! Idk if I could bare an indefinite hiatus like Glass Mask for this manga!!!
_| ̄|○
The ending of this chapter was bad for my heart
I am gonna have to become 2D and kill a hoe....
That bitch must die!!

I usually only hate certain male characters for this kind of attitude, but now I have a female one that tops them all!!!!
That really was unexpected.
They are messed up, and they did it in public, what the fuck.
That scanlators note, though...
i miss sho and reino... tsuruga is soo sooo boring the plot went downhill after his flashback arc
Holy crap, this is still ongoing? Wow... I should catch up I guess
Yeah I really wanna see Natsu more.. I just keep going back to Box R for it and.. damn, just give me another arc that has Natsu in it!
@ojoudere Agreed, Tsuruga has to be the most boring love interest of all time.
I can't keep up this story any longer. Though it's intense and funny at first.

I want to see the continuation of Nana instead this one.
Can't believe it's almost 8 years i'm reading this manga, lol. I used to bought the copies every time it's released. Though there's not much development from chapter's comment. I'll binge it when it's over.
I started reading this manga about 3-4 years ago after finishing Tokyo Crazy Paradise.

Monthly releases are a pain to follow. I started to skip some skip beat chapters and read a bunch at once every few months.
Maybe I'll even wait wait until the arc or even the whole manga is complete to pick it up again. ( ̄□ ̄;)