Slabomeat

Group Leader
Hi,
Please provide any feedback or comments about my chapter efforts which for the moment are focused on finishing an English version of Kono S, o miyo!
Thanks
Prime

Group Leader
I'm putting the finishing touches on Ch 108 as well as compiling a character and story refresher since this manga is so old and was dropped a long time ago. Only hard core will remember where Ch. 106 ended and so this will help pique the interest of new readers of this fantastic series...i hope.

Group Leader
@Soluna, you're welcome. Chapters 110, 111 and 112 will come out real soon. They are really good parts of the story.

Group Leader
Hi Everonye, a bonus chapter this week.
Don't get too excited however, releases will be weekly from now on unless I'm bored and got nothing better to do. (hardly ever the case)
Let me know what you think of the series, if you're new, returning after many years or trying to remember what happened from one week to the next!
P

Any release is better than none; thank you so much, and stay safe!

Group Leader
Thank you @soluna.
Next chapter will be my 10th since I started. It's also the last in Volume 11. Only 4 volumes remain. Your feedback is appreciated.

Oh, wow... that was very direct of Makoto. Thank you for the chapter :)

I wonder how they are going to resolve this one... Thank you for the chapter!

Group Leader
Yeah it will be interesting to find out of Rin is more motivated to release Makato from the stigma or deny her feelings.

Group Leader
Hi All,
Had a few delays this week so chapter 121 will be released in the next few days. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread