The Ruler of the Land - Vol. 77 Ch. 551

I don’t like this, this ship is shit and I prefer he dies than her ending with him, she is literally best girl and always shipped her with mc, this ship would come literally out of nowhere, and don’t forget that even thought her family treated her bad he did indeed kill all of her family, so don’t want this, if he lives I hope he doesn’t end with her or I’ll be salty af.

@rik1998 Well, the ship with the MC can't sail anyway, his ship was already set hundreds of chapters before she came up. ^^

@Rogar I know that, but still I don’t get why people are shipping this, she literally had an interaction with him for a couple of minutes, and that’s it. So why is that people are shipping them? Her blush? She blushes 24/7, her blush for mc that’s a different and stronger blush, also don’t forget that the dude killed her whole family, they might have treated her bad but doesn’t make things better. So she talks with a Male other than mc for 2 minutes and BOOM, everyone screaming “SHIIIIIIP!!!” For me it’s ridiculous.
Also I don’t know but our rules doesn’t apply in that world, it’s a totally differen world, and even if it wasn’t this story is korean and Korea used to practice polygamy in the past, by the end of this story mc will probably be the most powerful being there so don’t see why he couldn’t have 2 wives, even if he doesn’t and she ends with another person I still don’t see why she would end with this dude who killed her whole family, this ship would be literally out of nowhere, he is giving her advice in war not even for special reasons, it’s just a dude with more experience teaching someone with less, don’t see how 2 minute talk would make her feelings for mc for hundreds of chapters start to change, for all we know the same talk could have been made with and ultra old dude or even a girl and it would be the same, so yeah I’ll be salty if it actually happens.

Group Leader
Hope she does it.
Because no matter what, this guy is a fucking bastard, even if recently he hasn't been reckless he still spent his life killing whole families.
I know, Asian religion are all about forgiveness and the likes, fuck that and kill him now, no second thoughts. He perfectly set himself up, he'll get a nice death, she won't feel as if she killed him out of revenge and she'll get to seriously damage one of big bads (no way that'd kill him).

Users who are viewing this thread