Mikansei Demo Koi ga Ii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
God dammit, I can't believe I'm actually favoriting a shoujo manga. FUCK!, any love rivals and i'm quitting.

Aggregator gang
@Echonic Same here. I don’t usually like shoujo, but I like this one so far. But like you said, any love rivals and I’m gone. Unfortunately, in my experience, a lot of shoujo tend to feel the need to shoehorn a love rival in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword
Yea, not to mention that love drama in shoujos is possibly the worst shit i've ever seen, almost all shoujos feel like it was written from a woman who has no idea how romance works, but watched a few romance dramas and thought she's a professional. I may be a woman and shoujos like Ouran high school host club were like the first anime I saw besides Naruto, but I fucking despise tense over dramatic not needed love rival situations or romance drama is general.

I think after saw Highschool DXD I realized how safe it felt, none of the shitty over-realistic depiction like most shoujo try to seem, none of the confusing characters, and the MC being straight forward. And after reading to many harems and realizing their bland mc's and the fact that most of it was the same with a small twist (Like most shoujos) I switched over to cute mangas and anime. I think i'm in my zone now. I like this so far because it's cute. But when it starts taking itself to seriously I'm gone with the wind.

Double-page supporter
Oh my god, this is just so cute! I’m happy for their small victories! 🥰

They forgot to clean some of the spanish in this chapter aswell.

"no entiendo a que se refiere XD" on page 5.

Users who are viewing this thread