Author Timid Palette
Soo frustrating and annoying gosh.... I if u like him tell him if u like her tell her.. The heck is wrong... And what's with that bitch tooo ugh........... Blond dude really gotta up is game like hell is wrong
I'm rooting for him but the blond guy sure is giving me a major 2nd lead vibes...
sure hopes I'm wrong tho...

EDIT:
DUDE kangmin sunbae is the better ML... He has a better dynamic with Bitna.. they actually get along and converse well... his personality felt more vivid that the other dude...
I'm so pissed why is he taking the wingman position
Last edited 1 mo ago by namira99.
i am going for the blond guy... i really hope they end up together 😊😊😇
I don’t really care about the ML because I think both are fine BUT I HATE GA YOUNG
I hate Gayoung with all of my heart, but can we all take a round of applause for the other classmates not falling for her bullshit immediately like that rarely ever happens. I really hope that Gayoung gets over her shit and that they all have a happy ending!!
*GASP* SUNBAE SPECKY MODE? #TeamKangminALLTHEWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY😍
Spoil me how this love triangle romance is. Does she flip flop. Or does both guys fight for her affection when she doesn’t feel anything. Spoil it.
yeah I wanna hear some spoilers too from anyone who went through the raws

Her interactions w sihyeong were ok at first but the dating angle makes the whole thing incredibly dry & forced as hell omg 💀 Kangmin & her have a very fun & lively/flirty dynamic & im fr hoping he is the ML
I hope she ends up with the sunbae!