Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 1

Group Leader
i feel like a child with two parents who passive aggressively ignore each other and communicate only through condescending advice to me. then i grow up and try to shake off the trauma only to end up making a friend whose relationship is exactly the same and im always weirdly in the middle of it i cant keep doing this guys. not again. im not strong enough.

Group Leader
b2c.png

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I’m 99% sure that Bucci Gang isn’t gonna tl this series as it wasn’t announced on discord (as in they didn’t use @everyone) and only people who got the (basically) “extras” role were pinged. Also Rumpi used to be affiliates. So sorry but no drama.

I’m stupid

Why are you guys getting another series when we barely get updates for the series you have?? You have Duchess Tea and Remarried Empress that are amazing series which probably will take ages to this group to catch up to the raws since you guys are so slow on the update and now you want to have another series suffer from the same fate? That's just cold.

Group Leader
@Dethaw this title also isnt in Rumpi's server, (searching lamia didnt give any results when i searched) so the same assumption applies to them too. memewhile sleepless/bucci picked it up yesterday and said theyre only doing the first 3 chapters bc its free to that point.

u edited while i was typing soz

I'm honestly happy with everyone's comment here. Y'all sound so mature and I haven't seen any long ass text or revolt like comments here yet 😂. From what I've read, it seems Bucci gang would stop at chap 3. Well, if I can read I'll just read 😊.

@Meskie I'm unsure where you heard we'd stop at Chapter haha 3 but as per the Bucci staff working on this series, we'll keep going while the staff is interested in the series. Work is currently being done for all the chapters available 😊

@meskie they said they’re going to keep going Because they like the project and people can decide which ones they want to read. 💃🏻💃🏻

@bucci thanks for translating but can you work on the titles you have versus picking up anything new

Group Leader
thanks for your hard work guys
go sleep and don't forget to eat
some readers are just that toxic
fighhting😘

Bucci and Rumpi have not even said anything about drama against each other and here people assuming drama UwU

Users who are viewing this thread