KrakenKid

Fed-Kun's army
You guys should change your group name into "Samurais In Midnight Pyjamas" or "SIMP"

Double-page supporter
You guys missed a page

Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life
Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Blaze cobra

It's the one where it shows a bunch of angles when he shoots through the cobra.

Thanks for translating though you're beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was trying to get into your website to read the latest chapters, but wordpress seems to forget that I already have an account and it doesn't let me log in...

Thanks for your work, it's greatly appreciated.
I'm particularly looking forward to more The Other World's Wizard Does Not Chant.
Thanks for that, can't wait for more. Keep up the great work, and thanks again you fine folks 🍻

Chapter 2 raw of "The Other World's Wizard Does Not Chant" already out.
So are you guys gonna update it ?
https://loveheaven.net/read-isekai-majutsushi-wa-mahou-wo-tonaenai-manga-raw-chapter-2.html

Power Uploader
What happened to them? Why did they decide to close the group?

Group Leader
@AthK I have stopped everything that had to do with this group, I will no longer translate manga again. If you are interested in knowing what will happen with the projects, you will have to wait for someone to decide to do it.

Power Uploader
@KidLinch oh.. I’m not concerned about manga.. But, instead I’m concerned about what made you stop translating manga..
Thanks for whatever your service till now tho.

Group Leader
@AthK Oh... Well basically it's about money, I'm in a bad economic situation, and translating mangas was like a full time job for me, and mostly because in my group we were 2 people (not including the proofreaders) who did all the work almost always. So I had 2 options, continue translating mangas, or starve.

Dex-chan lover
@KidLinch While it is sad to see the many of series I follow done by you guys to be awaiting translations from other groups, your life is important. Wish you the best of luck & hope that we'll see around again whether as a translator or a reader. Thanks for everything & for bringing many series that people will enjoy reading.

Users who are viewing this thread