Elqueeness - Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
god shes so fucking annoying like no one deserves to be in her position at all and I admit how could she have known that fucker would try to rape her ;-; BUT LMAO I HATE HER

Dex-chan lover
@Nayn Victim blaming is pretty appropriate here to be perfectly honest, since she picked up a random dude to make someone else jealous, and then foolishly followed said random dude out into a secluded area despite having no intentions on following through with the seduction she initiated. Stranger danger isn't just a catchy rhyme.

Obviously the attempted rapists are the main problem here, and nobody would refute that they're the bad guys or anything, but we can't call her completely blameless for the circumstances she was in. That would be a little too naive. She stepped in shit on purpose and expected to come out smelling like roses. It was stupid.

So... flirting with people is the problem? Also, IRL the great majority of rapes are done by people the victim knows, so avoiding "random dudes" isn't even effective advice.

Glad she didn't blame her boss like I thought she would be!!
Trowell, thank you very much.

@Nayn She knew those men are hostile toward her group from the start, and use the guy to rile them up. The plan backfired.

This is great and all but i want a bit more action
Trow teaches El how to fight properly
El gets hit on by a group of gay men which makes for a great skit
Big god daddy checks in on El like a doting father would

Anyway i just want something interesting to happen, this whole arc would be something you skip in any other fantasy story where its like
The MC goes on the journey and skips 4 months of travel via plot, maybe 1 or 3 chapters for the journey itself thrown in before he arrives at the destination

Honestly i was really excited for the idea that the MC was the spirit king and not the hero
Even if i am presented with a real isekai situation where i am granted 1 allpowerful wish then i may choose to become a spirit king which is basicly awfully close to being a spectator

why do they write women like this 🤠⁉️ why make shelly an annoying POS and a hindrance to the group

It's good that those guys got turned into eunuchs for trying such things, BUTTTT

Sherry should also be scolded or maybe get some serious talk about not doing such things next time because it not only endangers her, but people who worry about her. (I mean, Trowell kind of tried to do it, but I dunno if that was enough).

I dunno. Something.

I liked the way the subject was dealt with here. Rapists getting castrated and punished as they should be, but Sherry getting scolded for doing dangerous things out of jealousy. It's not a problem of blame, but we scold people for being reckless
Anyway, Trowell best person, love, perfect, forever admire

Users who are viewing this thread