Dear NOMAN - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
How often do you get to say this?

"I'm going to get you bitches back for this once I get my limbs back."

🤣

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this was probably inspired by an amputee fetish, but I can't complain because it's an interesting way to set up this conversation that provides some backstory.

Power Uploader
My Mega Buster can cut the mustard
I'm
vlS5Tus.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's totally not going to inspire some doujinshi artists ...

Anyway, it's kinda hard to really root for that organization the kid is part of. Not saying they are evil - but they aren't exactly examples of selflessly good people either.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro They don't do exactly a happy job to begin with. They made a living by killing demons and such.

I suspect the "her" they talking about to be the Onee Chan of Mashiro. They talk about she doesn't show even with "her" here, "her" beign surely Mashiro. So Mashiro's Oneechan is had probably become a Noman and is "hunted" by the organisation for whatever reason.

I love that dumb gay ghost. She actually kinda overshadows the rest of the manga for me because of how great she is.

Dex-chan lover
Fugashi is really tasty. If you like molasses, you'll enjoy fugashi.

Double-page supporter
tags:
Code:
ghost
Code:
amputee
Code:
females only
Code:
yuri
Code:
monster girl

KZO

Dex-chan lover
But seriously, how long will Bazu be in this world?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so weird, but I guess that's a big part of why I like it. Also, Neji making me empathize with all sorts of different characters, I just wanna give everyone a hug and tell them it'll be okay. 😭

Aggregator gang
Until her hatred of humans has been solved, I would assume KZO.

And I expect that will happen when she accepts that she loves a human and in bittersweet Neji style, Bazu will have to depart.

Dex-chan lover
@KZO: Like @Babydel said, until she her extreme misanthropy is resolved... though an alternative to such a bittersweet ending would be if she develops an attachment to Mashiro in the form of developing romantic feelings towards her and deciding that she wants to stay by Mashiro's side until the end of the girl's natural lifespan. And yes, that's pretty much the same as Chitose's lingering attachment; this would naturally result in the two Nomans clashing over Mashiro even more fiercely than they do and will do until that point.

Aggregator gang
@MarqFJA87

I doubt and hope they cannot decide such a thing, it would seem like a weak cop out for fluffy ending if they can just go 'nah, I wanna keep existing so this is my new attachment, thanks.'

@Babydel Chitose's entire purpose in the plot may actually be foreshadowing that Nomans can change their point of attachment to our world.

Aggregator gang
@majere616

Maybe, but that is before she becomes an affiliated Noman and as stated in this chapter "The contract periods for Society affiliated Nomans are decided based on their lingering attachments." so Bazu's would have been decided before she met Mashiro. Though rereading the chapter I guess there is some hope for them, maybe a rewritten contract etc. but I still get the feeling this is more of a 'Prison Town He Youkoso' story. But only time shall tell.

Users who are viewing this thread