new reader and old reader

please have the option to change the main page to what it looked like before v3 to me it seemed much better, also i don't see the name of the chapters anymore when i am in the manga page.

Also not possible go to the next page to see older releases on the main page. Having thumbnails of the manga in the follow list is really helpful to keep track without knowing the name. Save time clicking the name. On mobile iOS.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@mageexia Changing last updated -> grouped chapter in your profile settings makes it look similar to how it did before.

Please Move all the buttons, functions, Chapter and Page drop boxes back up to the top of the web page of the New Manga Reader.

And give us some user friendly easy mode settings for image resizing to make it easier to replicate the Legacy Manga reader's settings,
keeping the complex tools would be nice, but they're way too complex for the average reader.

Again, you guys don't need the page bar, just bring back the Page select Drop Box and combine the 2 functions back into one.

Contributor
@crazybars:

Rather than getting rid of the new settings, if the problem were confusing levels of complexity, I would think it would be better to have a "basic" and an "advanced" settings mode. (Though I myself am totally fine with the added complexity, even though I didn't need it per se).

Getting rid of the customization options for those who want them would be a damn shame.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@crazybars posted:

And give us some user friendly easy mode settings for image resizing to make it easier to replicate the Legacy Manga reader's settings,
keeping the complex tools would be nice, but they're way too complex for the average reader.
There are only two settings for image resizing, both of which are at the very top of the menu, and the other one you can probably ignore.

You can alternatively just click on the icon and the text for the current display fit setting, and it will cycle through all four of them:
rmXNH3a.png

Also, chances are you want either fit to container or width, the two of which you can cycle betweem by pressing
Code:
f

None of the current settings are really advanced, most of them are basically just on/off switches. Some of them are kinda niche.

Users who are viewing this thread