Little space.

tcfV9fa.png

This little space it doesn´t seem like much, But, it make it easier to not get confuse when reading on the "long Strip mode", and it need to be put back or change the color to something more visible, Because right now, Is really confusing.

Double-page supporter
I second that, it's now way too easy to go in a direction you didn't planned, it really is a bother. It may look nice, but there is more negative to it.
Also, I have "long Strip mode" as my default in my acc settings, but with the new update, I have to change to in every new chapter, pls fix it.

Same, long strip is fery confusing in this situation, especially in my preferred setting, size fit the width.

Even for Single or Double view, it would be nice if there was some space between the top of the manga page and the header and the bottom of the manga page and the bottom of the web page. The Legacy version has a nice gap on the bottom

Contributor
I second what elecninja just said. It's not a big deal for me, but...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Will be changed to a 4px gap whenever the next update goes live

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Operatix posted:

Also, I have "long Strip mode" as my default in my acc settings, but with the new update, I have to change to in every new chapter, pls fix it.
The reader tab in the account settings only affects the legacy reader, none of it has any effect on the new reader.

Users who are viewing this thread