Past Life Regressor - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
$50 Billion in 1997 should be more than $80 Billion in 2020 after inflation.
That's a lot of munny.

Aggregator gang
Im from 2000 so i only knew the end of early windows (we poor ass niggas so we had shitty out of date tech) and no fucking msg system went that fast lmao. A mf goes and does laundry in the time it took to load a page lmfao. Then again he did hook to the phone line

Awee. I thought they were done with all the money things! That cliffhanger last chapter was such... ughhh!!! I thought we were gonna go dungeon hunting!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
@EnaLikesThis
This is a fantasy manhwa, that is actually a finance manhwa in disguise, lol.
It'll stay like this for a quite while.

Aggregator gang
he doesn't notice the changes he's been doing?
with so much fuckery there's bound to be a butterfly effect

Fed-Kun's army
How does he get full marks after being fighting in the future for so long and forgetting all the knowledge of his school and only been like 1 year since he comes back and get full marks? so cringe-worthy...

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused by the art. Was he happy at gaining 50billions ? Or disapointed ? Can't tell.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@yellanha If you're telling me you wouldn't be able to ace MIDDLE SCHOOL if you came back then I'd have to question you.

Double-page supporter
@yellanha I agree with @Lan
Also MC already good at thinking / memorizing, he can remember past event so accurate.

@Doenyon he lost a potential 10 billion.
That's alot of fuckin money.
I would say he is more relieved, but still worried since his predictions may not be accurate anymore because of his own actions affecting the current future.

Dex-chan lover
@hotorb123 thanks, but in that image the text says "jackpot", which should mean he's overjoyed. However the art shows him almost crying and not of joy.

Group Leader
I thought he intended to lose most of the profits so that he doesn’t affect the future market that much, because no one has profited 200 billion dollars from a small country hedge fund and that would be suspicious also people might try his method and that would affect his future plans

Fed-Kun's army
so he didn't consider that perhaps messing with the future would change the future?

Users who are viewing this thread