Placeholder Scans Test Thread

Group Leader
The Great Yokai Scavenger Hunt
[Giveaway Details]

- Prize: 3 Slightly New Original Japanese Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Volume 19 Books. 1 book per winner. Shipping included.

- Send your response using Mangadex's Inbox > Send Message Feature. (Click your profile name drop-down menu, select Inbox, select Send Message) or click on the link below.

- Your Direct Message Entry must be sent to @placeholder_scans_gopher or email me at placeholderscanlations@gmail.com

- Unlimited submissions. Just don't spam me.

- Contest will start NOW and end on Saturday, February 29 10:00 AM EST or earlier depending on if 3 participants find a complete list of all of the characters & ayakashi/youkai

- 3 Selected Mangadex users will be contacted before the announcement of all the winners.

[Requirements]
[ol]1. Send a complete list of all the characters and Ayakashi/Youkai that appear in the full cover illustrations of volume 15 and 17, in no specific order, to @placeholder_scans_gopher or at my email: placeholderscanlations@gmail.com
2. Please number your list.
3. Take it easy and have fun. [/ol]

[Hints]
You can find a handful of youkai names/types on the author's pixiv account.
Outside resources for finding yokai type are okay too, such as yokai.com

Leave any questions (and mention @france001) in this forum thread. I'll try to answer them as soon as possible in this main post. Thank you!

Best of Luck & Happy Hunting!

Questions & Answers Section:
I am okay with shipping internationally.

Contest Updates:
- I made this thing easier, cuz of zero turnout so far. lol
- Deadline extended til the end of the month
- I was notified by @knicknac95 that the DM system were under maintenance. I added an addition means to contact me.

Contest Status:
[OPEN - Taking entries]

Group Leader
Volume 15
IrlX8c6.png

Volume 17
mHH5OjX.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Considering that I have my own physical copy of volume 19, I'm automatically excluding myself. That said, good luck for everyone that tries!

By the way, volume 19 does contain a very decent 'fight' arc that is quite worth the read.

That said, even though I am going to exclude myself, I'm probably going to post what I feel are the answers after the contest ends just to see how my answers compare to the community.

VIP
i wish i have that much time to do this. also Shipping to SEA? good luck. anyway, good luck whoever follow this.

Group Leader
Can i summit by 19? or is summitions until 18 and winners selectet in the 19?

Group Leader
@manolito62 I extended the deadline ^^. I will stop taking submissions on Saturday, February 29 10:00 AM EST. I'll select winners after that time.

Users who are viewing this thread