Elqueeness - Ch. 25

Thanks for the chapter! I love the contrast between how pleasant Trowell is to fellow spirit kings versus his total mercilessness to everyone else.

But well she did deserve that, acting snobbish and thick-headed just because you want to get some attention without thinking about the consequences is kinda childish, oh gosh.

Fed-Kun's army
How many god damn chapters do we have to spend on bitch ass Sherry? "Treat me like an adult!" *acts like a fuckn brat* I swear im gonna lose it, she's the type of person to only realize what she has until its all fuckin gone or until she fucks up big time. THE WORST SMH

She definitely doesn't deserve rape (no one deserves that) but she did need to be knocked upside the head a bit (a lot) maybe that rock will knock some sense in to her

That Sherry girl 🤦 I thought being in mercenary group for years would taught her one or two things about people.
She should've been cautious and not understimating him from the start. The rivalry between her and his group is not a healthy one. She should've considered his large body will give him advantage if he were to attack her; the least experienced member in the group.
When she went back, she would either be crying and apologize OR she would blame her boss and saying it's his fault that she's acting like this. For not treating her like a woman, while she's still throughoughly a brat.
Augh, I hate this type of fictional characters.
Sure she doesn't deserve to be raped, and it's her right to say no. But she needs to stop being stupid. Really.

Sherry you dumb bitch😧 oh well, now you know what a stupid idea that was😑

and Trowell "that's punishment for making us worry"..😂

Good punishment, Trowell.

I APPROVE. 👍👍

Also, Sherry going around in dark places with strange men.. Tsk tsk, she should have known that it's dangerous to do that even if you think you're strong enough.

I hope she learns her lesson and stops going around with random men just cause she wants her crush to notice her.

Maybe once she matures enough and stops going after him, he'll realize. And if he doesn't, then MOVE ON. Get an actual man who will love you back.

Judging from those Rapist said, shes done this more than once, her playing with other men from other groups, dnt wna say it but this was bound to happen, shes just acting like a spoilled brat and its soo anoying

Users who are viewing this thread