Kanojo to Camera to Kanojo no Kisetsu

Dex-chan lover
I made a noise of frustration in the middle of a class. Rip.

I cant believe i never notice that there are only 8 chapter here so far, i got so mad when i finished read chapter 8,
heartwarmer series tho.

Translation should be ready in about five years. Or ten*.

Too bad though, it's a pretty cool coming of age story.

Anyway, thanks for all chapters till now.

*I know it's a non-paying job, so i've got no right to complain. I mean, we got "Yesterday wo Utatte" in all it's meek glory eventually, right? And i actually liked that one too.

FTU

I definitly won't read it until it's completed since I hate reading/watching drama if it's not fully translated however I already watched 10/36 chapters so i'm gonna wait until then.

My first impression from this manga isn't that high since "love triangles" isn't a thing i'm interested in reading since only idiots would end up in those situations and if you add in drama in that, it would be a disaster to read so gonna put it in my 'hold on' categorization

Fed-Kun's army
Before I start reading this, anyone know if this is one of those annoying drama unrequited love triangle yuri stories where one of the characters is straight or one of them effs up and wasn't able to reciprocate the others feelings so they grow apart because I do not like them at all.

Gah, because I forgot the name I spent over an hour on mangaupdates trying to find this one manga that I read awhile back that I dropped because of a similar scenario. It had 2 girls but there was a lot of drama and one of the MC's wasn't able to reciprocate her feelings and ended up hurting the other MC because she brushed their relationship off as just "girls love" (you know, the whole "it's just a phase" experimentation thing) or something along those lines. Instead of going after the other MC and fixing her mistake she never engages and then it time-skips and I don't remember if it was middle-school to high-school or high-school to college but the MC who failed to reciprocate the other MC's feelings is still a lesbian she is dating another girl but doesn't really have any emotional attachment to that girl and still obsesses over the other MC then she ends up meeting again with that MC and sees that she has a new girlfriend and being all bitter she tries to drive a wedge in their relationship and that was when I dropped the manga.

This isn't a yuri story, it just has a protagonist that's probably a lesbian. If anything, it's coming of age shoujo, so go away.

Lmao the manga is not shoujo, it's seinen. It was serialized in Morning Two, same magazine as Atelier of Witch Hat or Saint Young Men.

Double-page supporter
some of the worst writing ive seen in a Yuri manga. cant believe i read through all of the raws. i wish i could give this an even worse score

please delete all straight boys in yuri stories

Dex-chan lover
@Alexanpt @JohnJRenns
Can you guys give me some spoiler before i start reading the raw?
Considering the negative response I feel like i need to hear it by myself before wasting time reading it

Dex-chan lover
After reading the raw I thought Netsuzou TRap by Kodama was the worst I have seen.
Then there's this fuckery.

Rant over Spoiler below
what the fuck is wrong with author?
Like, there's too much drama is too much for this manga.
For a Yuri manga having a male characters as a very important character that literally worsened the love triangle, even worse NTRed the shit out the girls.

It's like forced to watch them having Drama for 3 whole volume without chilling about it.

The ending is nice but is also short, way too short compared the drama it creates.

Just like the people below me said.
This kind of crap deserve 1-3 score for sure.
It's Netsuzou TRap all over again and is much more than you thought.
Like waaaaay much worse than that.

Whether it's worthy to read I'll leave it to you especially for the Drama lovers.
But for Yuri/Shoujo AI fans?
Stay away from it.
You'll be disgusted how many het scene it has.

Absolutely disgusting.

Group Leader
@Xaelath I was about to answer you but yeah, there you have it. Correct. I love Shoujo Ai/Yuri so this wasn't definitely for me. I hope I can translate a good GxG manga after I'm done with Kudan No Gotoshi, not something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread