Why do people hate this web manga series

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on manga rock seen it a few months ago, I think cause it's a western comic and people like real manga that comes from Japan, I mean this is dope comic strip series

Dex-chan lover
I look at the first chapter... the joke was pretty meh.
The art is a bit above average I suppose.

Overall it's not good nor interesting but I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate it, it's just meh.

Dex-chan lover
Well sure, but it can't exactly lure people to read some more if it give such a bland first impression now can't it?

Also, I don't get it.. it appear to be 1 page per chapter kind of series... but it already got vol. 2
Is it for real 1 vol. = 5 page in total?

Is this user created thing?

Kawhi First Press Conference
Show Us
Practice
New Game

Was funny to me, guessing people don't have a sense of humor lol

@abcsOFLife it does say it's comic strip series... On the description so your Gunna get one to 4 pages it's like Charlie Brown or the boondocks on your typical newspaper or book

@savage23 oh I see, I was wondering why they did it like that I think ppl are use to manga series so it's Gunna get low ratings

Dex-chan lover
@Savage23 I'm trying to say is, it feel's a bit lacking if it has like you say.. 1-4 pages per chapter and then vol. 1 already concluded at chapter 5...
What, that was like 20 pages or less in total then?

Edit:
@KatoShuu Rude much? where does this bot talk coming from dude? The staff meant by not real are people who are in on the endorsing this title saying it was good but obviously not.

@ABCsOfLife I think they dont have a option to call it "Issue #1" it's there way doing things that way plus the ending of vol. 1 is chapter 7 maybe the artist decide to quit and probably got a new artist by vol. 2 the art does looks different I see which is okay... Either way I see no problem with this format it's not a typical manga series with a story.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's an "okay" comic/manga
Also, I can't "read" it correctly. I don't know if it's left- right (since it's western,), but sometimes it doesn't make sense. Tried reading right-left, also doesn't make sense. Or is it suppose to be an S-shape (or reverse S-shape) type of reading?

EDIT 1:
@ixlone
What I hate is when someone makes 6 sock-puppet accounts
Oh seriously? First time seeing socks-accounts, I was always wondered if it would happen in a thread I'm in. Is it because the accounts were created on the same day?

I can vouch, that guy is definitely a robot

EDIT 2:
First time in a locked thread lol

EDIT 3:
Edit:
@KatoShuu Rude much? where does this bot talk coming from dude?
Just kidding, dude xD

@savage23 @ABCsOfLife you exactly right, one of the artist did quit so we didn't want to confuse the ppl reason he had a family feed so we got a new artist on vol. 2... We do each chapters 1-5 pages sometimes your Gunna there will be a time we will do 6 pages but that time has come yet...this is a comic strip series not a manga or comic book series that is story driven the writer has one manga on here that was story driven manga.

Thank you for support 👌🏾

Staff
Admin
@Gooddeeds

Here's what I hate:

What I hate is when someone makes 6 sock-puppet accounts to advertise their webcomic by making fake threads and then using those accounts to talk to themself in that thread - oh, and of course commenting on their own chapters.

I get that you want to increase traffic and awareness, but it really isn't cool to try trick people into viewing it. Let it stand on its own merit.

@KatoShuu is the only other real person in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread